Friday, January 16, 2009

Don't Forget The Photo Gallery

Just a little reminder to all that have so graciously taken the time to read my blog, I have posted a few of the better pictures in the Photo Gallery area, to the top right hand side of this page. I find that it takes forever to upload the pictures from my Nikon because of their size, so I will wait 'til I get home to load the entire gallery. Meanwhile, I will try to load the most interesting ones. Look for the gallery that's called "Chile/Argentina 2009". Also, if you put your cursor over the picture, a little window will pop out and you can choose to make the picture even larger. You can also control the speed of the slide show by placing the cursor over the main window, thumbnails will pop up, and at the top left of the thumbnails you will see, SLOW, MEDIUM, FAST. Click on the one you want.........Enjoy!

No comments: